The Université Paris-Saclay offers various three-year undergraduate programs in Economics and Management.
The RITM Faculty members participate actively in four Bachelor’s degrees:
- The Bachelor in Economics and Management is a three-year program that offers core courses in Economics and Management. In the 3rd year (L3), students can choose to graduate in either Applied Economics, Accounting, or Business Administration; The program also offers selective tracks for students with particular backgrounds:
- An “e-learning” track for students who cannot attend class in person (e.g. students with disabilities, high-level athletes);
- A “DU Langues et Civilisations” track for students who want to follow a multi-language program (English, German, Spanish, Chinese);
- An “Erasmus+” track for students who want to spend a semester/year in a foreign partner university;
- A “Fast” track for students able to conduct the first two years at once;
- The Double Degree Bachelor in Economics and Mathematics is a three-year bi-disciplinary selective program offering solid and balanced training in Economics and Mathematics. In the 3rd year (LDD3), students intertwine the two disciplines through a bi-disciplinary research project and specialize in a particular elective (Economics at ENSAE or Mathematics);
- The Bachelor of Computer Sciences Applied to Business Management is a three-year program combining Computer and Management sciences training students to become project managers with a good understanding of information systems;
- The Bachelor Universitaire de Technologie (BUT) is a three-year technology-based program combining general knowledge and professional skills in a truly vocational objective, with internships or work-study alternating time in business units; In the 3rd year (L3), students choose to graduate in either Business Management or Marketing Techniques.