On Friday, June 6, 2014, the RITM has organized a multidisciplinary research workshop in spatial statistics on the theme of “Measuring spatial concentration and its applications”. The event has been held at the Campus Jean Monnet at Sceaux.
The workshop included four presentations-discussions, and a round-table discussion on the topic of “Spatial statistics: What are the issues for decision-makers?”. Here are the list of participants:
- Giuseppe Arbia (Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore)
- Jean-Michel Floch (INSEE, Département de l’Action régionale)
- Thibault Lagache (Institut Pasteur, Unité d’Analyse d’Images Quantitative)
- Gabriel Lang (AgroParisTech, Mia)
- Eric Marcon (AgroParisTech, EcoFog)
- Christine Thomas-Agnan (Toulouse School of Economics, GREMAQ)
Download the program of the workshop.
Financial support from the AAP Attractivité 2014 and Paris-Saclay Center for Data Science is gratefully acknowledged.